It’s been a while since my last post. I’d apologize, but that’s on me.
One day last week, getting out of the shower, I had a great idea for a blog post. That’s what brought me to the site today, but now that I’m here, I have no sweet clue what it is I wanted to write about. Instead, you’ll get a couple of short(ish) posts over the next few days.
I’ll start with an update on my reading challenge. So far this year, I’ve read 17 books, with another 2 in progress, and a couple more in the queue. It’s been a busy year, book-wise. Granted, I’m not at 30 books completed like Adam Copeland (WWE Superstar Edge), but I’m quite pleased with having 17 completed.
- Tales from the Haunted Mansion – Amicus Arcane
- Disney At Last (The Return, book 3) – Ridley Pearson
- The Obsidian Chamber – Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
- Universal Harvester – John Darnielle
- The Lost City of the Monkey God – Douglas Preston
- The Woman in Cabin 10 – Ruth Ware
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – JK Rowling, Jack Thorne & John Tiffany
- The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, book 1) – Stephen King
- The Universe Has Your Back – Gabrielle Bernstein
- Voilà pourquoi cette fille n’est pas ta mère, T1 – Justin Guitard
- Voilà pourquoi cette fille n’est pas ta mère, T2 – Justin Guitard
- Voilà pourquoi cette fille n’est pas ta mère, T3 – Justin Guitard
- Solving the Innovation Mystery – Steve Gladis
- The Search / D’aulnay’s Legacy – Louis Robichaud
- Full Wolf Moon – Lincoln Child
- Be Feel Think Do – Anne Bérubé
- Constellations – Nick Payne
- Meddling Kids – Edgar Cantero
- The Book of Joy – His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams
That’s all for now folks!